Choose Showtime to Buy Tickets
ABQ Trolley Co: Best of ABQ City Tour
The best first thing to do in Albuquerque
Board in Old Town at Hotel Albuquerque | Valid from 2:00pm - 2:00pm (next day).
Experience Albuquerque’s top attractions...in style! Spend a day exploring with ABQ Trolley Co.'s Best of ABQ City Tour. Join us on a uniquely-Albuquerque, open-air Trolley for a hop-on, hop-off guided tour experience. We’ll take care of your transportation needs between Old Town, Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, Museum Row, University area, Nob Hill, Downtown, ABQ BioPark, National Hispanic Cultural Center and more! Ride the 120-minute loop once for a more traditional tour experience, or hop-on and hop-off throughout the day.
The Trolley makes a stop at Hotel Albuquerque at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm & 6pm (end of the line).
All ABQ Trolley customers enjoy special offers from AT&SF’s community partners throughout the city! Refer to our “AT&SF All Stars” brochure for a full list of partners and discounts. You will receive a copy of this brochure when you participate in any of our tours, making you eligible to receive All Star discounts. Consider yourself an Albuquerque VIP!
- Buy tickets online or via phone at 505-200-2642. Walk-ups welcome at the AT&SF box office in Old Town (inside Hotel Albuquerque) or the AT&SF box office downtown (inside the historic Banque Building).
- Open Tuesday-Sundays (closed Mondays, except the Monday during and immediately after Balloon Fiesta) from April 1st to October 31st.
- Hours of hop-on, hop-off operation are 10am-6pm.
- Day pass (example: board at 2pm and you can continue to hop-on and hop-off during hours of operation until 2pm the following day, excluding Mondays).
- Board initially in Old Town at Hotel Albuquerque (800 Rio Grande Blvd NW 87104). After initial boarding, guests can hop-on and hop-off at any designated stop along the route.
- The full tour takes approximately 120-minutes.
- Stops include Old Town, the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, the University area, Nob Hill, Downtown, the ABQ BioPark, the National Hispanic Cultural Center and more.
- Receive discounts from AT&SF All-Star partners throughout the city.
- Receive loyalty discounts on other AT&SF tours and events.
- The ABQ Trolley is pet-friendly, but please be aware that many locations that you’ll want to explore (museums, restaurants, etc.) may not allow pets inside.
FAQs: click here for additional frequently asked questions about the ABQ Trolley.